This versatile instrument offers the major benefit of a new enhanced fluorescence detection capability, providing truly holistic analysis. The 6 place fully software-controlled filter wheel means automated analysis of multiple fluorescent markers can be performed without the operator being present, freeing up valuable researcher time.
- Simultaneous measurement of multiple characteristics, saving time and sample volume.
- Visual validation of results gives extra confidence.
- User friendly software with easy set up of SOPs for routine use.
- Minimal sample preparation.
- On board temperature control.
- Choice of laser wavelengths.
- Choice of up to 6 different filters in a motorized wheel provides flexible fluorescence detection capability.
The Malvern NanoSight NS300 uses the technology of Nanoparticle Tracking Analysis (NTA). This unique technology utilizes the properties of both light scattering and Brownian motion in order to obtain the size distribution and concentration measurement of particles in liquid suspension. A laser beam is passed through the sample chamber, and the particles in suspension in the path of this beam scatter light in such a manner that they can easily be visualized via 20x magnification microscope onto which is mounted a camera. The camera operates at 30 frames per second (fps), capturing a video file of the particles moving under Brownian motion. The software tracks many particles individually and using the Stokes-Einstein equation calculates their hydrodynamic diameters.
- 405nm (violet), 488nm (blue), 532nm (green) or 642nm (red).
- Temperature control range:
- 5°C below ambient to 50°C.
- Fixed stage.
- Computer controlled motorized focus.
- Motorized 6 place filter wheel with choice of filters.
- Dimensions (W, D, H):
- 400mm x 250mm x 400mm.
- Particle size:
- 10nm to 2000nm.
- Concentration range:
- 106 to 109 particles per mL.
- 100V - 240V
The Malvern NanoSight syringe pump is available for all Malvern NanoSight systems, enabling users to perform sample analysis at a constant flow rate.
Protect your investment and ensure optimized performance at all times with Malvern’s service plans.
When you purchase a Malvern product we understand that this is just the first stage of a working relationship that will last for the lifetime of the instrument. Depending on your needs, Malvern will provide the support for your business.
- A simple mechanism for receiving updates and new features
Malvern’s service options- choose the right plan for you:
Malvern Platinum Plan
For laboratories where maximizing instrument up-time is critical to its daily performance. Our highest level of response and the 'all inclusive' price plan takes care of those unexpected repair bills should the unfortunate occur.
Malvern Gold Plan
Enhance your laboratory productivity by maintaining instrument efficiency. Still receive that priority response, combined with specialist technical and software support, we'll keep your instrument performance on track to deliver.
Malvern Bronze Visit
For laboratories looking to optimize instrument performance, regular preventative maintenance is essential.
|Platinum Plan||Gold Plan||Bronze Visit|
|Annual PM/PV Test|
|Telephone / Email Support|
|Emergency Breakdown visits*|
|Technical & Software Support|
*including labour & travel costs***available at an additional cost