OmniSEC contains many convenient and productive features, and supports the following:
- Multi detection (Single/Dual/Triple/Tetra)
- Absolute molecular weight
- Dedicated user interfaces for analysis of polymers and proteins (with OmniSEC BIO)
- Molecular conformation/branching
- Copolymer analysis
- Mark-Houwink Plots
- Flow Injection Polymer Analysis (FIPA)
- Universal calibration
- Conventional calibration
- Exchange sequences with Waters Empower®
- “OmniSEC BIO” provides protein-specific language, settings and workflows
- Two clicks from raw data to results.
- Built-in, intuitive report designer.
- Manual or fully automatic baseline setting.
- Automatic determination of dn/dc, UV extinction coefficient and A2.
- Proven asymmetric band broadening corrections.
- Fully automatic process control/LIMS mode.
- Integrated help system to guide users.
- Full export capability of raw data, results and intermediate calculations.
- Enables compliance with 21 CFR part 11.
How it works
OmniSEC gives direct control of any Viscotek instrument, as well as the ability to acquire and display results in real time.
After installing the software on a suitable PC, the Viscotek instrument is connected. OmniSEC then performs an automatic search to detect any connected devices (such as the TDA 305 or SEC-MALS 20) and select appropriate COM ports.
After completion of this process, the user is able to control the instruments, change detector settings and set up new or existing analysis methods. At the end of the run, data can be analyzed and reports automatically generated.
When integrated with Empower®, the user is able to copy sample sequences (sample set methods) and synchronize measurements thanks to injection trigger signals (via analog or digital connections between the Viscotek detector and the rest of the SEC system).
Complete GPC/SEC system including Conventional, Universal, Light Scattering, Triple, Copolymer, Protein specific, and FIPA calculation modules
Output of Mn, Mw, Mz, Mp, Mw/Mn, IV [η], Rh, Rg, Branching Number, Branching Frequency , Weight Fraction, Concentration, MH-a, MH-k, dn/dc, dA/dc. A2
- Data acquisition rate:
- 6 channels, 5Hz, unlimited acquisition time
- Calculation modules:
- Conventional, Universal, Light Scattering, Triple, Copolymer, Protein specific, FIPA
- Results output:
- Mn, Mw, Mz, Mp, Mw/Mn, IV [η], Rh, Rg, Branching Number, Branching Frequency, Number of Arms, Weight Fraction, Concentration, MH-a, MH-k, dn/dc, dA/dc. A2