Technology and application solutions in support of life science research and development.
The life sciences market encompasses several areas of interest with numerous application challenges. The life sciences industry incorporates research and development in proteins and polysaccharides, bacteria, viruses and vaccines and drug delivery systems. Application concerns are found from discovery, through formulation and into manufacturing.
Given the diversity of biopharma products and the complexity of application challenges, Malvern’s approach to product development in support of the life science market has been driven by the provision of application solutions, rather than just the development of cutting edge technology. Malvern has accomplished this through active collaborations with some of the world’s leading biopharma companies and academic research teams, with feedback piped directly into our product development initiatives. The net result is a wide portfolio of instrumentation optimized to address your specific application challenges, from discovery through manufacturing, and includes instrumentation for:
- Measuring the size, mass, & charge of proteins & biopolymers
- Determining % purity in bioformulations
- Identifying aggregates and sub-visible particles arising during degradation and shelf life studies
- Optimizing biotherapeutic formulation stability
- Characterizing physical properties of products in support of FDA submissions.