Facilitating characterization and optimization of drug product formulation through particle size, particle shape analysis, chemical identification, and rheology
Whether developing new, ground breaking drugs or generic formulation, the time and cost associated with development times is significant.
Malvern provides a range of particle characterization, chemical identification and rheology tools which meet industry guidelines and can be applied to drug development and characterization to reduce time to market.
Characterizing the physical and chemical properties of active ingredient and drug product can help:
- Reduce drug development times
- Optimize formulations
- Improve the stability and quality of formulations
- Characterize bioavailability
- Provide regulatory evidence
- Intellectual property protection
- Control content uniformity
- Enhance product and process knowledge