Proteins & antibodies
Proteins form the major building blocks of life. Many recent pharmaceutical advances (e.g. therapeutics, antibodies) are based on detailed knowledge and characterization of the underlying proteins involved.
How do you know if the protein is well-behaved in the buffer supplied?
What is the true form of the protein in solution?
Achieve the best possible competitive advantage by:
- Optimizing protein crystallization conditions
- Measuring at true concentrations used in research environment
- Determining absolute molecular weight and polydispersity
- Assessing the importance of the second virial coefficient
- Characterizing protein homogeneity by dynamic light scattering
- Combining chromatography with dynamic light scattering to determine size and a rapid estimation of molecular weight