Characterization of the particle size, zeta potential and rheological properties of liposomes.
Liposomes are colloidal systems which are used in a wide range of industries including the pharmaceutical and consumer product sectors.
Malvern’s range of easy to use particle size, zeta potential and rheological instrumentation can be used in the study of liposomes across a wide range of industries. These systems and our industry and application knowledge can be used to:
- Characterize the particle size and charge of liposomes.
- Help predict the fate of the liposomes in vivo.
- Monitor the association of charged liposomes with oppositely charged molecules.
- Study the phase transition temperature of liposomes.
- Understand the influence of pH and other dispersant conditions on liposome charge.
Study the encapsulation of liquid-liquid systems.