Characterizing natural polymers
Polysaccharides are polymers sourced from a variety of biological systems for use in industries such as food, pharmaceutical, consumer products, mining and construction and specialty chemicals.
Malvern provides a range of solutions that allow you to measure properties like molecular weight, molecular structure, particle size and shape, solution viscosity and rheological properties. By measuring the properties of polysaccharides in R&D and quality control environments you can:
- Monitor consistency of raw materials.
- Optimize formulations and drug delivery.
- Improve process efficiency.
- Enhance product performance.
- Maintain stability of drilling fluids.
- Increase the sustainability of specialist polymers.
- Meet quality requirements.