Malvern Process Systems for Particle characterization
Malvern Instruments has been providing over 30 years of solutions to meet your process particle size analysis needs for a variety of industries and unit operations for both on-line real time process measurement and off-line for the laboratory.
- Each analyzer is capable of taking more than a million measurements per year.
- Every process system is delivered with an Intellution iFix SCADA license to enable automation and control.
- Our systems can be directly integrated into the process using Malvern Process Systems supplied process interfaces.
- We have more than 500 industrial real-time particle size analyzers in operation around the world.
On-line Real Time Process Particle Characterization
Malvern has experience in practically every particulate processing industry and we know that for in-process applications simply delivering a robust instrument is not enough. For easier, smoother plant operation, our customers need the total solutions we provide for particle size analysis, monitoring and process control.
- InsitecParticle sizing on-line 0.1-2500µm, wet or dry, using laser diffraction
- Parsum Particle size trend monitor 50-6000µm (dry powder), using spatial filter velocimetry
- Automation System integration, real-time data link to DCS, process control
- Laboratory Systems Visit our laboratory site for details on how Malvern Instruments can help with off-line particle size (from 0.05-3000µm for wet, dry and spray systems), particle shape analysis, dispersion stability through zeta potential measurement and rheological instrumentation.
Off-line Laboratory Systems Particle Characterization
Malvern Instruments can help with off-line particle size analysis (from 0.05-3000µm for wet, dry and spray systems), particle shape analysis, dispersion stability through zeta potential measurement and rheological instrumentation.