- Customer Support Engineer
- Malvern & PANalytical in the Nordic region are looking for a Customer Support Engineer, who, after a training period, will be responsible for installation, calibration and maintenance of equipment belonging to the Malvern & PANalytical brands.
Über diese Stelle
Malvern & PANalytical in the Nordic region are looking for a Customer Support Engineer, who, after a training period, will be responsible for installation, calibration and maintenance of equipment belonging to the Malvern & PANalytical brands. This must be done to the required standards and specification with a primary focus on customer satisfaction. The candidate will report to the Customer Support Manager in the Nordic region.
About Malvern & PANalytical
Step into a high-tech world with a strong focus on innovation! Malvern & PANalytical’s company vision is to create a better world by enabling people to get valuable insight into their materials and processes. Every day millions of people use an incredible range of products and services that have been improved by the help of materials characterization.
A merger between Malvern & PANalytical took place on the 1st of January 2017, and together they have locations all over the world. At Malvern & PANalytical you can contribute in various areas: Sales, Service, Marketing, Research & Development, Operations and various staff departments, like Finance, ICT and HR. At Malvern & PANalytical we are working in an environment where we value absolute integrity, empowerment, customer focus, innovation and high performance. Are you the one who is willing to work in this environment and share your talents with your future colleagues?
- BSc Electronics, Physics, Mechatronics or comparable
- Experience in PC configuration and software
- 3 years field service experience within the analytical industry
- Experience with X-ray fluorescence, X-ray diffraction is a plus
- Flexible and customer oriented
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Working in a structured and well organized way
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent social and communication skills
- Native speaker but with a good knowledge of the English language
- Location : Stockholm/Uppsala area
- An interesting full-time job in an international high-tech company
- Long-term career prospects and support in personal growth
- Continuous development of your technical skills
- A great team to work with
- Competitive benefits and salary
- Company car
Please note that owing to the high number of applications received we will ordinarily only contact you if you are invited to interview. All data is processed in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act.
Malvern & PANalytical is an ethical employer and we ask candidates not to share confidential information about other organizations, including their current employer, during any interview for a position within our organization.