- Application Specialist
- Malvern Panalytical is seeking a highly motivated Application Specialist to support the expansion and growth of the Malvern process business. This includes online, at-line particle characterization in the DACH region. The successful candidate must take ownership of the sales process from initial enquiry to project completion/acceptance by customer.
- DACH Region
About this position
Step into a high-tech world with a strong focus on innovation!
Malvern Panalytical technologies are used by scientists and engineers in a wide range of industries and organizations to solve the challenges associated with maximizing productivity, developing better quality products and getting them to market faster. Our mission is to create
superior, customer-focused solutions and services to deliver tangible economic impact through chemical, physical and structural analysis of materials.
Over the years we have built up a solid reputation as a worldwide leading supplier of analytical instrumentation and software. Malvern Panalytical has multiple locations all over the world, we are working in an environment where we value integrity, empowerment, customer focus, restless innovation and high performance. Are you the one who is willing to work in this environment and share your talents with your future colleagues?
Malvern Panalytical is seeking a highly motivated Application Specialist to support the expansion and growth of the Malvern process business. This includes online, at-line particle characterization in the DACH region.
The successful candidate must take ownership of the sales process from initial enquiry to project completion/acceptance by customer.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Business Manager of DACH in Germany.
• Achieve high level of customer satisfaction, develop and strengthen long-term business relationships with customers by offering value added customer-specific solutions;
• Planning, execution and evaluation of field tests on customer site;
• Support of after-sales service for installation and application-related questions;
• Creating and conducting training for customers and colleagues (sales & service);
• Reporting on the sales process and market trends and assist in developing documentation of solutions for marketing purposes.
• University degree in Mechanical Process Engineering, Mineral Processing or Mining;
• Work experience in the areas of sampling, grinding, classifying, conveying bulk materials and related topics (especially in the pharmaceutical and chemical industries);
• Willingness to travel frequently within DACH and occasionally within the rest of Europe;
• Fluent in German and business level conversation English.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to interact with colleagues and customers at all levels;
• Responsible, reliable with a structured way of working;
• Self-reliant, drive and competitive spirit, team-player.
• An interesting job in an international high-tech company;
• Company car and bonus plan;
• Expand and build global insight in the high-tech world of our customers.