- Programme Manager
- The successful candidate will work with the Leadership team to identify projects, target states to be achieved, develop business cases, identify resources and execute in line with the businesses’ project management processes to ensure in 18 months’ time both businesses are working as one organization
- Malvern, UK
About this position
Following integration of the Malvern and PANalytical businesses we have identified a truly exciting opportunity for a Programme Manager. The successful candidate will work with the Leadership team to identify projects, target states to be achieved, develop business cases, identify resources and execute in line with the businesses’ project management processes to ensure in 18 months’ time both businesses are working as one organization. Following completion of this project, this tactical Programme Management position will then work on other wide-ranging business projects or programmes.
The role will require a candidate to have a diverse skillset, knowledge and experience; the ability to influence, analyze and plan are combined with functional business knowledge and experience to get things done successfully.
The successful candidate will have:
· 5-10+ years’ experience of working / leading projects within a business environment
· Experience of integrating Businesses or Systems successfully
· Experience of managing programmes
· The ability to lead, inspire and motivate a multidisciplinary team
· The ability to tailor communication skills to different personalities
· Worked with a variety of Project Management practices / processes, tailoring approach to needs of the project
· A willingness to travel and work with teams across the globe
· The ability to challenge constructively, deliver results, and add value
This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a growing, diverse, talented team, working across all business functions, and be a career spring-board within Malvern PANalytical. The position will report to the Director of Programme Management and be based in the UK regional office in Malvern, Worcestershire.
Please note that owing to the high number of applications received we will ordinarily only contact you if you are invited to interview. All data is processed in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act.
Malvern is an ethical employer and we ask candidates not to share confidential information about other organizations, including their current employer, during any interview for a position within our organization.