- Quality Systems Manager
- We are looking for a Quality Systems Manager. Reporting to the Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Manager, the ideal applicant will have had experience of setting up and managing a Quality Management system and detailed working knowledge of the requirements of BS EN ISO9001:2015 Standard, and will come from an engineering or scientific background.
- Malvern, UK
About this position
Malvern Panalytical is a global company engaged in the design, manufacture, marketing, sale and support of advanced analytical instrumentation for materials characterization applications. The measurement solutions we offer are applied across a diverse range of industries for the characterization of a wide variety of materials. Our goal is to ensure we develop technologies and products that deliver industrially relevant data that enables our customers around the world to be successful in their chosen fields of excellence.
We have created an environment for employees in which they can learn, be challenged and reach their maximum potential. We pride ourselves in supporting the continued professional development of all of our staff through training and further qualifications. Our strength has always been our people and their dedication to their work.
We are looking for a Quality Systems Manager. Reporting to the Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Manager, the ideal applicant will have had experience of setting up and managing a Quality Management system and detailed working knowledge of the requirements of BS EN ISO9001:2015 Standard, and will come from an engineering or scientific background. We are looking for someone who is diplomatic and approachable, with excellent communication skills. The successful candidate will be adept at multi-tasking, self-motivated and comfortable working to strict deadlines.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A degree, HNC or HND in a scientific or engineering discipline;
• A Diploma in Quality Management;
• Strong affinity with business processes;
• Strong affinity with technical science;
• The ability to map complicated processes into readily understood Process Flow Diagrams;
• Experience with QHSE software applications;
• Working experience of Lean and Six Sigma;
• Multi-site experience.
Key responsibilities include:• Supporting Malvern Panalytical’s certification to other (ISO) Standards, for example 14001, 17025 and OHSAS 18001, TickItPlus;
• Managing the Malvern Panalytical management system;
• Taking the initiative to improve the internal business processes and implement and monitor them;
• The implementation and optimization of the internal auditing process;
• Management of Non-conformance Reports and Continuing Improvements and ensuring effective and efficient close out actions within stated timelines using recognized quality tools;
• Supporting external audits.
This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a talented team within a stable and successful company with a competitive salary complimented by an excellent benefits package.
The position is based in Malvern, Worcestershire, but some international travel will be required as and when necessary.
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please send your CV with a covering letter clearly outlining why you feel you are the right candidate for the role.
Please note that owing to the high number of applications received we will ordinarily only contact you if you are invited to interview. All data is processed in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act.
Malvern is an ethical employer and we ask candidates not to share confidential information about other organizations, including their current employer, during any interview for a position within our organization.