- Search Marketing Manager
- We have an opportunity for a Search Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team based in Malvern, Worcestershire. This key role will be responsible for all aspects of developing, optimizing and implementing Malvern Panalytical’s search marketing, to drive acquisition and engagement across our portfolio of products and services.
- Malvern, UK
About this positionMalvern Panalytical is a global company engaged in the design, manufacture, marketing, sale and support of advanced analytical instrumentation for materials characterization applications. The measurement solutions we offer are applied across a diverse range of industries for the characterization of a wide variety of materials. Our goal is to ensure we develop technologies and products that deliver industrially relevant data that enables our customers around the world to be successful in their chosen fields of excellence.
We have created an environment for employees in which they can learn, be challenged and reach their maximum potential. We pride ourselves in supporting the continued professional development of all of our staff through training and further qualifications. Our strength has always been our people and their dedication to their work
We have an opportunity for a Search Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team based in Malvern, Worcestershire. This key role will be responsible for all aspects of developing, optimizing and implementing Malvern Panalytical’s search marketing, to drive acquisition and engagement across our portfolio of products and services.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Paid search management skills with knowledge of creating and implementing paid search campaigns on key search engines e.g. Google, Bing etc;
• Good knowledge of Google Analytics (analyzing & interpreting);
• The ability to keep abreast of latest Google updates and SEO best practices, and to simplify complex data to present to online manager and stakeholders;
• Experience with other SEO monitoring and measuring applications e.g. SEMrush, Advanced Web Ranking, keyword research tools etc;
• An excellent command of spoken and written English. Any additional languages would be advantageous;
• Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to interact with colleagues and customers at all levels;
• Degree in Marketing, Business Studies or a related subject;
• Significant search marketing experience (preferably a minimum of four years’ experience);
• Google Analytics and / or AdWords Certifications would be beneficial.
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please send your CV with a covering letter clearly outlining why you feel you are the right candidate for this role, along with your salary expectations.
This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a talented team within a successful company, with a competitive salary complimented by an excellent benefits package.
Please note that owing to the high number of applications received we will ordinarily only contact you if you are invited to interview. All data is processed in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act.
Malvern Panalytical is an ethical employer and we ask candidates not to share confidential information about other organizations, including their current employer, during any interview for a position within our organization.