- .NET Web Developer
- This is a key role as part of the web development team, support the development and maintenance of Malvern’s websites, by building new functionality and ensuring the web platform is performing optimally.
- Malvern, UK
About this position
Malvern PANalytical is a global company engaged in the design, manufacture, marketing, sale and support of advanced analytical instrumentation for materials characterization applications. The measurement solutions we offer are applied across a diverse range of industries for the characterization of a wide variety of materials. Our goal is to ensure we develop technologies and products that deliver industrially relevant data that enables our customers around the world to be successful in their chosen fields of excellence.
We have created an environment for employees in which they can learn, be challenged and reach their maximum potential. We pride ourselves in supporting the continued professional development of all of our staff through training and further qualifications. Our strength has always been our people and their dedication to their work.
We have a permanent position for a.NET Web Developer to workaspart of our web development team, to support the development and maintenance of Malvern’s websites, by building new functionality and ensuring the web platform is performing optimally.
Key responsibilities are:
- New functionality development to support the business growth
- Ensure the websites are performing to a high standard
- Support the business as usual web activities
- Provide assistance to the CMS development when needed
- Develop, test, debug and document the website development
- Maintain coding standards and best practices
The ideal candidate will have:
- Solid experience of developing web applications using ASP with C#
- Experience of developing integrations using Web API
- Experience of using Visual Studio & SQL Management Studio, or other industry recognised IDE’s
- Web content management system experience is preferred but not essential
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to use own initiative as well as working as part of a team
This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a talented team within a stable and successful company with a competitive salary complimented by an excellent benefits package.
The position is based at our headquarters in Malvern, Worcestershire.
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please send your CV along with a covering letter clearly outlining why you feel you are the right candidate for the role.
Please note that owing to the high number of applications received we will ordinarily only contact you if you are invited to interview. All data is processed in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act.
Malvern is an ethical employer and we ask candidates not to share confidential information about other organizations, including their current employer, during any interview for a position within our organization.