If you are a Graduate, your job search stops here!
Are you graduating from a science, maths, engineering or technology discipline?
Here at Malvern Instruments, we can help you to grow both professionally and personally in an innovative, diverse and stimulating environment, offering you outstanding opportunities for career development within our global company.
Why you WANT to work for Malvern Instruments:
- Access to the latest development tools such as 3d Modelling, FEA and flow simulations, C# and .Net, SPICE tools as well as modern process tools such as agile project management using Scrum and design for six sigma.
- The opportunity to design, build and test your own prototypes.
- Work in a team of highly skilled engineers and scientists to develop products that delight our customers.
- Develop your technical and personal skills through a supported career progression plan..
Why WE want YOU to work for Malvern Instruments:
- You are able to use your initiative
- You can apply subject knowledge in a systematic manner
- Problem solving comes naturally to you.
If you think that you ARE THIS PERSON then select one of the roles described below. Send us your CV along with a covering letter which includes a summary (of no more than 250 words) of a research project you have done, e.g., your final year project.