Aerospace industry business performance relates closely to product quality, energy efficiency of the final product and safety. Product development and manufacturing are affected by the behavior and interaction of raw materials and intermediates.
Malvern systems for rheology, particle size, particle shape, zeta potential, and molecular weight measurement are widely used throughout the aerospace and automotive sectors.
Whether you are working with solids, liquids or emulsions, Malvern systems can help:
- Ensure consistency of incoming raw materials
- Rapidly test new formulations and devices
- Accelerate innovation and product development
- Simulate end use of the product (deicing devices on airplanes)
- Streamline quality control
- Improve manufacturing processes
- Increase productivity and yields
- Reduce process downtime.