Food and drink industry business performance relates closely to product quality and safety. Product development and manufacturing are affected by the behavior and interaction of raw materials and intermediates. Further challenges include sensory quality, shelf life and stability, process stability and quality control.
Malvern systems for rheology, particle size, particle shape, zeta potential, and molecular weight measurement are widely used throughout the food production chain, from R&D through formulation and on to production, quality control and packaging.
Whether you are working with solids, liquids, emulsions or gels, Malvern systems can help:
- Ensure consistency of incoming ingredients
- Rapidly test new formulations
- Support texture understanding and control
- Accelerate innovation and product development
- Predict shelf life
- Streamline quality control
- Optimize milling and granulation operations
- Improve manufacturing processes
- Increase productivity and yields
- Reduce process downtime.