Powders and granules are essential raw materials and intermediates in the manufacture of many different products across diverse industries, including food, pharmaceutical, consumer products and specialty chemicals. The particle characteristics of these materials can have a direct influence on the processability and hence the quality and performance of the resulting product.
Malvern’s easy-to-use particle size, particle shape and chemical identification systems effectively characterize powders and granules, from product development through to manufacture and QC.
These systems are supported by Malvern’s industry and applications knowledge and are used to help:
- Enhance product and process knowledge
- Reduce the number and cost of product failures
- Optimize formulation stability, efficacy and quality
- Understand bulk behavior
- Streamline manufacturing processes
- Aid intellectual property protection