The UV/Visible Curing System is designed to work with a Peltier Cylinder cartridge with a UV/Visible transparent plate insert.
- Quick-connect engagement and release mechanism for light guide and UV mechanics combined with a ‘plug and play’ cylinder cartridge
- UV/Visible Curing System uses an Omnicure® S2000 XLA Spot Cure Unit light source with Liquid Light Guide
- Radiometer R2000 can be used with the OmniCure® S2000 system to set irradiance levels and calibrate the system from a single reference point
- Plate insert contains a removable UV/Visible Transparent Borosilicate Glass plate
- Temperature range is 5°C to 170°C (80°C with light guide attached)
- Dedicated Solvent trap assembly with matt black light absorbing inner shells and purge gas attachment
- UV triggering is controlled and intensity monitored directly through rSpace software