The Kinexus DSR demo at your desk provides an overview of the instrument operation for day to day routine asphalt testing for QC and research, as well as cover many unique features designed to provide improved lab efficiency. You will see the instrument and software performing several standard AASHTO/ASTM tests live, demonstrating how the advanced capabilities of the Kinexus can provide additional insight in to asphalt properties, for example;
- TruGrade of unknown binders
- Determination of mixing and compaction temperatures
- Automated data collection and generation of master curves
- Tack coat tack testing, softening point, generation of BBR results
- Viscosity measurements, binder fatigue and relationship to penetration
- Forced ductility & elastic recovery.
In addition we will show how the Kinexus software can be used to improve lab efficiency and internal documentation management through statistical quality control, automated reporting and use of an integrated materials database for tracking product aspects by terminal location, grade, tank, supplier or even by project.
Lastly, we will demonstrate how the innovative SOP design functionality of the rSpace operating system can be used to recrete existing company procedures or to design new robust procedures .